Now is the Right Time to File a Lipitor Claim
Have You Filed Your Lipitor Lawsuit?
Have you taken Lipitor and it ended up hurting you?
Have you lost your income due to this cholesterol reducing drug?
If so you may be eligible to file a Lipitor lawsuit and seek reimbursement from the manufacturer, Pfizer Inc. To learn more about hiring a qualified Lipitor attorney, click here.
Despite having all the necessary resources at their disposal, Pfizer Inc. failed to ensure that the drug was safe for consumption. Due to this missing information, thousands of individuals and families in America today are suffering from the severe Lipitor side effects discussed below.
How to file a Lipitor Lawsuit
Filing a Lipitor lawsuit require the guidance of a Lipitor lawyer.
After having assessed your case and pre-determining whether it stands a chance in court, he or she embarks on building a strong case. If your Lipitor lawyer decides you claim is valid, this means that you have a strong chance at winning a settlement from Pfizer, a giant pharmaceutical entity.
Among other legal mandates, the lawyer in charge of your Lipitor lawsuit ensures that:
· The client’s lawsuit application is correctly presented in a court of law and a date for the is hearing set.
· The client provides a credible medical report; this report should be compiled by a certified healthcare professional in order to avoid any conflict of interest.
· The serious Lipitor side effects are largely featured in the lawsuit application; this increases the chance of winning the reimbursement and accessing the necessary medical attention without delay.
· He or she represents the claimant/client to the best of his or her ability; the outcome of the lawsuit is unpredictable but the amount of effort the Lipitor attorney puts into the case can be critical.
· The reimbursement received is substantive and that it can adequately cater for medical fees and other costs incurred because of the Lipitor side effects.
In 2007 alone Pfizer Inc. made $7.7 billion from the sales of this harmful drug. Now is the time for the affected individuals to come forward and pursue litigation by filing a Lipitor lawsuit and confronting Pfizer Inc. head-on.
Hundreds of plaintiffs have already come forward, and the Lipitor lawsuit has been organized into a multidistrict litigation.
Some Lipitor Side Effects are Severe, and Pfizer did not Warn against them
Certain side effects have a great bearing on the outcome of the lawsuit. These lawsuits are of a serious nature and they require immediate medical attention.
Owing to this, the presiding Judge will likely want to settle the case without hesitation. Some of the more serious side effects include:
Type II Diabetes
The consumption of Lipitor, and other statins, negatively influences the breaking down and absorption of sugar (glucose) in the bodily cells.
This causes the individual’s blood sugar levels remain high, contributing to the development of type II diabetes.
Lipitor users who have contracted type II diabetes as a result of taking this drug will certainly have the upper hand in court as the causal relationship between Lipitor and type II diabetes has been well established in scientific literature.
Click here to learn more about the Lipitor Type II diabetes crisis.
This condition is characterized by the systematic failure of the muscular system: the victim’s muscles become unusually tender and painful.
Muscles constitute a large part of our bodies, and in the case of rhabdomyolysis the muscles begin to deteriorate or break down. When the individual’s muscles break down, myoglobin is released into the bloodstream, which in turn harms the kidneys. This can lead to acute kidney failure, which can be deadly.
Visit your doctor immediately if you notice that your memory is failing and that you are unable to recollect even the most recent of activities.
Feature these and other side effects in your Lipitor lawsuit to better your chances of winning the reimbursement you deserve. Contact us for more information; it would be our pleasure to help you fight for your rights as a healthcare consumer.